What’s App Status, Facebook Status, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, Merry Xmas
The Mithila Times, New Delhi, Merry Christmas 2020: Images, Wishes, Messages There is the thing about Christmas that delights everyone, even if a kid. All about this festival is awesome the sparkle decoration, gifts, cakes, tasty foods, Santa Clause. But above all, it is the standard and the valuable time to spent with the loved ones & Families. With time, Christmas has become one of the massive festivals all around the earth. It has connected the boundaries and religious barricade to become one of the most joyous festivals across the world.
Christmas is the time to attach with family near and away, and these Merry Christmas wishes will help you grow the Christmas cheer this holiday season. After all, allow your family and friends to know how much you cherish them clearly feels good! Christmas is now celebrated by people around the globe.
Every year Christmas is celebrated on December 25 to celebrate the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ. ‘Christmas’ word has come from Mass of Christ (or Jesus). In a mass favor, Christians recall Jesus, who died for them and then came back to life. People around the world follow different kinds of tradition related to this day that includes decorating Christmas trees, holding feasts, exchanging gift, and Santas visit home and give gifts to kids.
Merry Christmas wishes and messages you can send your family and friends
- May this day brings joys of love and happiness in your life. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!
- Have a Merry Christmas & Fabulous Year 2021
- Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
- We wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” – by Peg Bracken
- “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” –by Benjamin Franklin
Famous Quotes on Christmas by Famous Person
- Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection. – by Winston Churchill
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.- by Bob Hope
- Christmas is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart. –by Freya Stark
- Christmas isn’t just a day. It’s a frame of mind. – by Valentine Davies
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. – by Burton Hills
- Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day. –by Helen Steiner Rice
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year. –by Thomas Tusser
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together. – by Garrison Keillor
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with the quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind. –by Helen Steiner Rice
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small. – by Eva K. Logue
- A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near, A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year… These make a Merry Christmas! –by John Greenleaf Whittier
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. – by Norman Vincent Peale
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. – by Charles Dickens
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together. – by Alexander Smith
- God grant you the light in Christmas, which is faith; the warmth of Christmas, which is love…the all of Christmas, which is Christ. –by Wilda English
- Nothing is taken for granted; everything received with gratitude; everything passed on with grace. – by G. K. Chesterton
- We expect too much at Christmas. It’s got to be magical. It’s got to go right. Feasting. Fun. The perfect present. All that anticipation. Take it easy. Love’s the thing. The rest is tinsel. – by Pam Brown
- There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child. – by Erma Bombeck
- The coming of Jesus at Bethlehem brought joy to the world and every human heart. May his coming this Christmas bring to each one of us the peace and joy that he desires to give. – by Mother Teresa
- God bless you and utterly satisfy your heart…with Himself. – by Amy Carmichael