Torrent sites are illegal sites, downloading copyrighted content is considered piracy, and it can land you in trouble. Always check your local laws so you know whether or not you’re allowed to torrent. If you want to learn more about the best torrent sites, stay with us.
Best Torrent Sites 2022
The Pirate Bay is an online digital content platform of entertainment media and software. Founded in 2003 by Swedish think tank Piratbyrån, The Pirate Bay allows visitors to search, download, and contribute magnet links and torrent files, which facilitate peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing among users of the BitTorrent protocol. The Pirate Bay, one of the world’s most popular torrent websites, is now allowing users to stream movies and TV shows right from the Web browser without having to download the content of the torrent file.
KickassTorrents (commonly Know as KAT) was a website that provided a directory for torrent files and magnet links to facilitate peer-to-peer file sharing using the BitTorrent protocol. It was founded in 2008 and by November 2014, KAT became the most visited BitTorrent directory in the world, overtaking The Pirate Bay, according to the site’s Alexa ranking. KAT went offline on 20 July 2016 when the domain was seized by the U.S.
YIFY Torrents or YTS was a peer-to-peer release group known for distributing large numbers of movies as free downloads through BitTorrent. YIFY releases were characterised through their small file size, which attracted many downloaders. YIFY Torrents was founded by Yiftach Swery in 2010. The original YIFY/YTS website was shut down by the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) in 2015
1337x is a website that provides a directory of torrent files and magnet links used for peer-to-peer file sharing through the BitTorrent protocol. According to the TorrentFreak news blog, 1337x is the third most popular torrent website as of 2021.1337x was founded in 2007 and saw increasing popularity in 2016 after the closure of Kickass Torrents. The site is banned from Google search queries and does not appear when searching through Google search
RARBG was founded in 2008. RARBG is a website that provides torrent files and magnet links to facilitate peer-to-peer file sharing using the BitTorrent protocol. From 2014 onward, RARBG has repeatedly appeared in TorrentFreak’s yearly list of most visited torrent websites. It was ranked 5th as of June 2021. The website does not allow users to upload their own torrents. RARBG is blocked in several countries around the world for legal reasons, generally due to its facilitation of copyright infringement.
Is Torrenting Legal?
No, downloading and sharing copyrighted material without the approval of its owner is illegal. So, please do not use this kind of website.
Kickass Torrents Alternative to use in 2022
If your are movie lover than you should avoid above mention sites for watching movies and web series. Because this sites are pricy sites where all content are copyright. So, you should go with original websites or apps which are fully legal in country. Let’s talk the top best legal apps where you can watch movies and web series without facing any trouble.
Top 10 Best OTT Platform in India & USA
1. Netflix: Netflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company. Launched on August 29, 1997, it offers a film and television series library through distribution deals as well as its own productions, known as Netflix Originals.
2. Amazon Prime Video: Amazon Prime Video also know as Prime Video, is an American OTT platform for subscription video on-demand over-the-top streaming and rental service of Amazon offered as a standalone service or as part of Amazon’s Prime subscription.
3. Disney Plus Hotstar: Disney+ Hotstar is one of the most famous Bollywood and Hollywood movies OTT Platforms. It is a combination of free, VIP, and premium membership. It provides you the access to all the channels owned by Star such as HBO, Star World, Star Plus, etc.
4. SonyLive: SonyLIV is an Indian over-the-top freemium streaming platform owned by Culver Max Entertainment. SonyLIV was introduced in 2013 as the first OTT service in India.
5. HBO: Watch original HBO films and documentaries online and on your favorite devices. Enjoy extras such as teasers and cast information.
6. MX Player: MX Player is an Indian video streaming and video on demand platform developed by MX Media & Entertainment. It has over 280 million users globally.
7. Zee5: Zee5 is a video streaming platform for all the regions of India. They have content available in Hindi, Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu
8. YouTube Premium: YouTube Premium is a subscription service offered by the video platform YouTube. The service provides ad-free access to content across the service
9. Voot: Voot is an Indian subscription video on-demand and over-the-top streaming service, owned by Viacom18. Launched in March 2016
10. Eros Now: Eros Now is an Indian subscription-based over-the-top, video on-demand entertainment and media platform, launched in 2012. It is owned and controlled by Eros Digital.
Disclaimer: The Mithila Times does not promote any piracy sites. We provides this for only educational purpose. So, please do not use this type of sites.