The Mithila Times | New Delhi: The Government of India has launched the online registration portal of CoWin Vaccination to avoid the corona pandemic. All Indian citizens who are eligible in this phase can register online. Please read the full notifications advertisement before registering online.
How to Register For Corona Virus (Covid19) Vaccine Through CoWin Portal Online
Vaccination Eligibility for Citizen Phase III
- Indian citizens who are above 18 years of age can register for the Vaccine of Corona.
- You can register on CoWin App (or website), Aryogya Setu App or Umang App.
- After applying the vaccine, you will have to stay the same for 30 minutes for monitoring.
- You can get the certificate of Vaccine on Digilocker, Aryogya setu App, and Co -Win portal, you can also download it.
- A total of 4 people can be registered on one mobile number.
- To register, OTP will come on your mobile, after that you will have to provide your photo ID proof type and number, your name, and date of birth.
- In photo ID requirement: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID anyone.
- In the final, you will have to make a scheduled appointment, in which you have to choose your Nearest State, District, Block, and then book it. For booking call 1507.
- On the date and time of appointment, you will have to go to the Corona epidemic and get vacancies.
- For More Details Read the full Notification carefully.
CoWIN Vaccine Registration Online for Above 18 Age: How to Register on CoWIN website
- Go to CoWIN website, and click on to the option to register/sign in yourself.
- Input your mobile number and submit to get an OTP. On receiving the OTP, input it to verify.
- Now you can register four people for vaccination. Now, insert all the details — your name, gender, year of birth and photo ID proof, and then click on register.
- Upon registering you will get the option to schedule an appointment. Next to the registered person’s name click on the option of schedule.
- Insert your pin code and it will display all the centres where vaccination is on in the pin code area inserted by you.
- You can then select the centre, date and time of vaccination and click to confirm. This way you can register yourself and others for the vaccination.
CoWIN Vaccine Registration Online for Above 18 Age: How to Register using Aarogya Setu App
- Download Aarogya Setu app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the Aarogya Setu app and click on the CoWIN tab.
- Select the vaccination registration, and input your phone number, and submit to get an OTP.
- Insert the OTP and verify. This will navigate you to the page where registration for vaccination can be done.
- Follow the same steps as mentioned above for registering on the CoWIN website.
All those getting vaccinated will need to take two vaccine dose — the second dose of Covaxin must be taken between 28 to 42 days of the first dose, while the second dose of Covishield vaccine must be taken between 28 to 56 days of the first dose.
CoWin Vaccination Fee
- Government Hospital: Free
- Private Hospital: Rs. 250/-