Father’s Day 2022 date: In India, Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday in the month of June. This year, it falls on June 19
- 1 Google Doodle Today
- 1.1 Google Doodle Father’s Day Images
- 1.2 When is father’s day 2022, exactly?
- 1.3 Is father’s day on the same date every year?
- 1.4 What is the history of father’s day?
- 1.5 How to celebrate Father’s Day
- 1.6 Fathers Day Quotes
- 1.7 Father’s Day Whatsapp Facebook Status
- 1.8 Father’s Day Messages
- 1.9 Share this:
- 1.10 Like this:
- 1.11 Related
Google Doodle Today
Happy Father’s Day Google Doodle: Google Doodle Today celebrates Father’s Day with a beautiful GIF Doodle. Hands in all the four Gifs beautifully portrayed the special bond between a father and child.
“Whether they’re near or far, make Dad a little piece of art from your heart in today’s interactive, digital card-maker Doodle. Happy Father’s Day!”
Google Doodle Father’s Day Images
Father’s Day is celebrated to recognize the contribution of fathers to the lives of their children. Check here when it is celebrated around the world.
When is father’s day 2022, exactly?
For all the fathers it is an important day because they expect some acknowledgment from their offspring about their fatherhood. This year, Father’s Day is on Sunday, June 19, 2022.
Is father’s day on the same date every year?
No, there is no fixed day. Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June, this year it falls on June 20, 2022.
What is the history of father’s day?
- The idea of Father’s Day was first proposed by a lady Sonora Smart Dodd of the United States whose father, William Jackson Smart, was an American Civil War veteran.
- He raised her and her five siblings after her mother died. Thus, Sonora Dodd became an admirer and the idea of Fathers’ Day was proposed.
- The first Father’s Day was celebrated on June 19, 1910, in the state of Washington,
- Later in 1966, President Lyndon B. Johnson issued the first presidential proclamation honoring fathers and declared the third Sunday of June as Father’s Day.
How to celebrate Father’s Day
Now in India every festival, the event is celebrated with high marks. Father’s Day is celebrated with a lot of love. Children give greetings cards, gifts, and flowers to their fathers. Some go out to picnic, dine and spend the day with their fathers with the whole family.
Father’s Day Celebration Ideas
- You can make greetings cards
- Make a tasty cake
- Cook their favorite foods
- Spend some time and do some talk
- Plan a holiday/picnic
- Give some gifts
- Last, thank him for all the sacrifices he has made for you.
Fathers Day Quotes
- “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” —Justin Ricklefs
- “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” —William Shakespeare
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” —Linda Poindexter
- “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” —John Mayer
Father’s Day Whatsapp Facebook Status
- “A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.” —Susan Gale
- “A girl’s first true love is her father.” —Marisol Santiago
- “A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” —Dimitri the Stoneheart
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” —George Herbert
- “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” —Steve Martin
- “Fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” —Erika Cosby
- “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” —Dan Pearce
Father’s Day Messages
- “Dad, you are my hero and my role model. Thanks for being here for me and being a great example.”
- “You will never go out of style. Happy Father’s day to the coolest dad ever.”
- “Happy Father’s Day! You’re not just my father, but one of my closest friends.”
- “You’re my one and only dad, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you. Happy Father’s Day!”
- Father is the only man who will never let you fall. Happy Fathers Day 2021
- Wishing you a very Happy Father’s Day to the man I love the most.
We collected some best status, messages, images & quotes for father’s day please share them with your friends, families & social media like Facebook, Instagram, What’s App, Twitter, etc.