Amazon Daily Quiz Answers: Amazon India organized the daily Amazon Quiz where people can answer questions and stand a chance to win exciting prizes. Today’s Amazon Quiz Daily contest prize money is Rs. 25,000/- Amazon Pay Balance & Amazon Quiz contest’s timing is 12 AM to 11:59 PM.
Amazon Quiz Today, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers, #DailyQuizTime
Today’s Amazon Quiz Information
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Rs 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Date: July 5th, 2021
- Amazon Quiz Time: 12 AM –11:59 PM
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced next day
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App-only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 12 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners have announced on the winner’s list declaration date
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 5th July – Win Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their correct answers that can help you win Rs. 25,000/- Amazon Pay balance.
Question 1. Shaji NM, who was recently awarded the India Biodiversity Award 2021, is popularly known as ________ of Kerala. Fill in the blanks
Answers 1. Tuber Man
Question 2. What are A-74 & A-76, discovered at the Weddell Sea in May 2021?
Answers 2. Icebergs
Question 3. In 2021, Chadalavada Anandha Sundhararaman Bhavani Devi became the first-ever Indian to qualify for what sport in the Olympics?
Answers 3. Fencing
Question 4. Which Polish video game franchise is this character known for?
Answers 4. The Witcher
Question 5. A character from which a famous children’s book is shown here?
Answers 5. Alice in Wonderland