Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8-12 Answers
Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Answers Today , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers
Now a Days Amazon Quiz is very poplar as Amazon Announcing Daily Quiz On Its Amazon India Portal. We Have To Just Give The Right Answers.
Amazon Quiz Time Happens Daily Between 8 AM to 12 PM and We Provide Right Answers to The Given 5 Questions. It’s Totally Based On Luck & If We Selected Then We Can Win Free Amazon Pay Balance & Free Gadgets From Amazon India.
How To Play This Daily Amazon Quiz ?
- Daily Amazon Quiz is only play in Amazon App – So You have to Download The App First From Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Now Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account With Login Details
- Now Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
- Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This :
- Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
- There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes“
- Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
- Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So You Can Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 17th May – Win Rs. 5,000
Question 1– You can use Alexa to discover funzone, if you have a phone with which of these operating systems?
Answer : Android
Question 2– May 1st is observed as the foundation day of Maharashtra. It is also the foundation day for which of these states?
Answer : Gujarat
Question 3– Goals from Mason Mount and Timo Werner in the 2nd leg sealed which team’s passage into their first UEFA Champions League final since 2012?
Answer : Chelsea
Question 4– Which famous person born on May 7th was the first Asian to win a Nobel Prize for Literature?
Answer : Rabindranath Tagore
Question 5– Name this musical instrument
Answer : Saxophone
Question 6– These wrinkles near the eye are commonly called what?
Answer : Crow’s Feet
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 16th May – Sony DSLR
Question 1– A species of bacteria discovered onboard the International Space Station has been named after which Indian biodiversity scientist?
Answer : (D) Seyed Ajmal Khan
Question 2– As per a survey conducted by Duff & Phelps, who has been ranked as the most valuable Indian celebrity for the 4th consecutive year in 2020?
Answer : (C) Virat Kohli
Question 3– Which of these former world leaders threw a Zoom party in quarantine to celebrate his 90th birthday?
Answer : (B) Mikhail Gorbachev
Question 4– What is the record for the most number of Grand Slam singles titles won by a male player in this sport?
Answer : (A) 20
Question 5– When he meets his father during the ‘TIme Heist’ in Avengers: Endgame , he introduces himself by what name?
Answer : (D) Howard Potts